We recommend you follow the following tips to ensure a long enjoyable relationship with your bed:
- Regularly check all bolts, screws, legs and castors. Bolts and screws can loosen over time so simply do them up tight again to make your bed secure.
- Ensure that your headboard is securely attached regularly.
- We recommend you avoid placing your bed near radiators or fires as this can lead to your lovely new bed cracking and drying out. Similarly, direct sunlight may cause some fading.
- Ensure the slats on a slat system bed base are still located in their plastic holders.
- Don't overload storage drawers. If your bed has drawers, bear in mind that they were designed to hold items such as linens and towels. They can be damaged by excessive weight and overfilling can cause them to jam.
- Avoid jumping on the bed. We don’t want to sound like total party poopers, but standing or jumping on any part of your bed can cause it permanent damage. Don’t allow children to jump on the bed as if it’s a trampoline, and be aware that bouncing repeatedly in the same area can place a strain on both the mattress and bed base.